Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Trash Day

shit, people. i don't even have the juice or the attention span to do a trash day.
gah.

7th grade is junior high hell.
The only good thing, is hearing 'hiiii, mama' when they walk in. Only a couple of my passive aggressive females call me Dr. Err...and I ain't got many of them. And one little turd insists on calling me Mrs. Err... Wrong answer little man, try again.
I REALLY need to quit listening to old TuPac and WuTang clan on the way to work. Makes me have a serious attitude when I go in. JayZ gives me road rage.... Also not a good thing. Can't you just see me tellin' a kid my first period of the day, "shitchoassdown"
Heh.

I need to go transplant some day lillies and pick some tomatoes.
WD will no doubt be loads of help....

3 comments:

Mojo said...

I still twitch when I remember 7th grade. Of all the years of my life I don't want to revisit, that's Numbah One with a bullet.

I don't even like to think about what it must be like on the other side of the desk... ((shiver)) And especially not now!

Doc, you need never prove your courage in any other way. Nope. Nevah.

sauconRunner said...

Of all the years I was a camp counselor I disliked the years where I got the 11 and 12 year olds.

20 smart mouthed kids outside all day. When they were getting on my nerves I'd make them climb cardiac hill over and over again. Wear 'em out so they'd settle the hell down.

Craver said...

watch out for toads. :)

7th grade in my memory is an uncomfortble blur. I think, listenting to you, I should be glad.

jc