Tuesday, March 3, 2009

notes

guided notes if you're in my class...and if you ARE in my class...GET OFFA HERE OR ELSE!!!!!!!

LD graduated from dog school last week. He did awesome.
He also, last week, seems to have sprained his leg. I need to keep him in active. Outside time at my house just got way complicated.
He's also a tubby bunny at a whopping 55 pounds!

I'm not racist against blondes, or white girls, or girls. If you know me, you get my comment in my last post. If not....fuhgetabboutit.

I am tired.

I can't wait for the beach.

I need a day off.

I am still coughing.

That's all I got.

I'll test myself on this later.

1 comment:

Stephen said...

busy. tired. want vacation. I can relate! Hang in there Err. (that sounds funny in my head. Does "there Err" sound funny to you? No? Must be me.)