I got a book yesterday from the library.
But not the university library.
The Public Library.
I got a book to read for fun.
People, except for Harry Potter...I have not had one of these for over 5 years. Hot damn.
My dog is feeling better. He wiggled his butt at me and ran out in the yard today without limping. Yay!
Greek yogurt. Holy shit. Where have you been all my life? Oh yeah. In the bin marked mother-freaking 2 dollas a thing... Ehh, that's part of my philosophy. We almost never eat out and we budget well. If I want to spend ten bucks on greek yogurt and its good for me, I'll do it. I'm crazy blessed that way to feel like I can get what I want at the grocery store as long as its healthy. Hasn't always been that way folks...And I'm totally aware of how damn fortunate I am.
Had a parent meeting yesterday. Have talked with this lady on the phone a couple of times. Introduced myself, "hi i am (first name here) Err, how you doin' today?" Lady looked at me like I had 3 eyes or something. Don't know what the hell that was about.
They want me to write up WD's story because he's done so well with his training. Seems other folks have had the problems he has, not gotten help soon enough and been put down (gah!). After seeing the pretty little girl GSD who was in there yesterday getting help... I am more than happy to do it!
Wild Salmon With Cajun Spices
2 years ago
4 comments:
Actually I only have about 2 minutes before I gotta get in the shower, so thanks for thinkin 'bout me.
Glad WD is doing better! I love a happy ending!
BlogBlast for Peace - 11.6.2008
"Greek yogurt. Holy shit. Where have you been all my life?"
This is a new found love for me as well. It ruined all the other yogurts for me.
Dang, I coulda toldja about the greek yogurt - but I guess I'll have to settle for the Peanut Butter thing.
Definitely tell WD's story... and send it to his former foster family, they'll love it!
jc
Ya' know, I've been away too long. I miss reading your writing, Doc.
And yeah, Greek Yogurt is definitely da bomb...
Post a Comment