Uh yeah... after reading your last post, I'll offer up something to the universe in hopes that you don't find yourself in the middle of a hostage situation or something.
I wasn't actually "in the middle" of that deal... I was three floors removed and totally oblivious to it. But that's where I usually find myself when I have these brushes... like the time the guy jacked a taxi and got himself shot for his trouble a block from my office.
Sorry you are not eagerly awaiting their arrival. I guess I am lucky. MIL is staying with us for a few days (again) to drive DW to/from several dr appts so that I don't need to take as much time off of work. I will pray for you, but I got no $$ to bail you out (you can sleep on our futon and I'll pick you up at the airport though)
Guess you survived then? Happy to hear it. If I could send you a wrought iron and brick alleyway to celebrate, I'd do it! But something tells me the one in my photo would be missed. Besides which, they have a big-ass padlock on the gate!
7 comments:
Uh yeah... after reading your last post, I'll offer up something to the universe in hopes that you don't find yourself in the middle of a hostage situation or something.
I wasn't actually "in the middle" of that deal... I was three floors removed and totally oblivious to it. But that's where I usually find myself when I have these brushes... like the time the guy jacked a taxi and got himself shot for his trouble a block from my office.
Bail money - check.
Lawyer at your command - check.
Try not to kill them.
:)
Sorry you are not eagerly awaiting their arrival. I guess I am lucky. MIL is staying with us for a few days (again) to drive DW to/from several dr appts so that I don't need to take as much time off of work. I will pray for you, but I got no $$ to bail you out (you can sleep on our futon and I'll pick you up at the airport though)
Well then, with Sage backing you all you need from me is an extra shovel and an alibi. And yes, officer, she was with me all weekend.
seems like you're all good.
jc
OH LORD! If I lived closer I'd come save you!
Whatever you need, you got it. :-) I'm serious, text me if you need a reason to excuse yourself for a few hours. I'll spot you a beer.
Guess you survived then?
Happy to hear it. If I could send you a wrought iron and brick alleyway to celebrate, I'd do it! But something tells me the one in my photo would be missed. Besides which, they have a big-ass padlock on the gate!
Post a Comment