I have lost my running mojo. The same mojo that had my runs up to 7 comfortable miles... I'm wondering if I'm tired from the crazy work schedule and with some rest if I'll feel better.
I am feeling better every walk with the boys. We have a slightly new route that still goes near the house, but gives enough space that I can see what's coming and defend us accordingly. And next time... I will defend us.
I need to go to the grocery and do some monster cooking to stock up the freezer for the next few weeks. I can get most of our meals ready in a few short hours of work. Its kick ass to have a full and fun day, come to the freezer and pull out some homemade goodness that is way better than a store/restaurant bought treat. However, my running mojo seems to not be the only mojo that's missing. I really want to snooze with the boys. All day long. Weird.
Do you ever think that some people must have way more teeth in their head than you do? Yeah. Me too.
Diary hates me. More the older I get.
I have roughly 50 tomato seedlings. Holy Shit. Betcha can't wait to hear what a fiasco THAT is going to be. :D
I am slightly addicted to the Real Housewives shows. Yeah. I know. But its fascinating to me. You watch National Geographic shows on Pau-whatsit New Guinnea. I got this.
Joining Habitat for Humanity has been like joining the Moonies or something. Holy shit. I'm beyond thrilled man. To go to neighborhoods like mine (and even mine)and build a house. For folks like my family who would have never gotten to own a home? To work outside, using the strong body God gave me? Hell yeah.
Seriously. I don't know what my deal is... but I need a nap. Spring break is kickin my ass!
Wild Salmon With Cajun Spices
2 years ago
4 comments:
I'm pretty sure you lost your running mojo because of that masshole with the dog. My uncle started running last year and stopped because he was tired of getting chased by dogs, especially that one pitbull with the big jaws and large teeth.
At any rate, here's hoping you can find a way to get back into it. You've been rockin' it!
I LOVE this post! Monkey mind, monkey mind, monkey mind!
It's the time change. Does it to me every time. Screws with my internal clock and I always feel just that much off until I get adjusted. And that? Can take me a while.
You'll get it back, and it'll be stronger than ever.
You heard it here first.
Your mojo will come back, you're just on a down swing.. and if it doesn't come back by june, you can get your MOJO at the beach. I'm jes' sayin'.
:D
Post a Comment